2012-02-17

And I think to myself, what a wonderful world!

TK comments: I have thought, where do I come from? Why do I exist? Why all of us have to be born, getting older, sick and to die one day? What is life? Who judges that I should be who I am? It seems that the modern science has found the answers. But all those are not real answers. Because the key answer is the Alayavijnana - the main reason of my life, and of yours too.

Buddha is the one who tells us the truth of life. He didn’t creat the rules of samsara (輪迴), karma(因果業報), nirvana(涅槃)or enlightenment(證悟). But he is the one who observes and finds out these rules which exist in three Realms(三界). And he is the one who becomes Buddha, and due to his great compassion he teaches sentient beings how to break the cycle of rebirth which the greatest suffering of three Realms is.

Buddhism is not mystery. Buddhism is more scientific than the science. Following the teachings of Buddha, every one could get nirvana or enlightenment. Unless one who approaches the Tibetan Buddhism, he could get enlightened via correct teachings and methods.



David Attenborough - Wonderful World – BBC

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8WHKRzkCOY)

What a wonderful world

Lyrics by Bob Thiele

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

The colours of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shakin' hands, sayin' "How do you do?"
They're really saying "I love you"

I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know
And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
Yes, I think to myself, what a wonderful world

(http://www.lyrics44.com/(GEORGE-WEISS---BOB-THIELE)-WHAT-A-WONDERFUL-WORLD-LYRICS/131381/)

No comments:

Post a Comment